Your little sister died before you could celebrate her second birthday. Your innocent father was indicted on criminal charges for nine years. And you were a teenager busy figuring out who you are…
Tune in and find out about this screenwriter’s origin story before her Hollywood adventure, which is coming up next week.
Thank you for listening and happy Thanksgiving!
What you’ll hear:
- When her little sister passed away, what did the ten-year-old her feel? How did she remember her parents cope with the tragedy?
- During the nine-year FDA indictment, what did she learn, from the judicial system to press credibilty?
- How did she deal with dyslexia as a kid?
- Even though she was natural with numbers, why was attracted to theatre when she didn’t want to be noticed?
The world is curved, you won’t know what’s ahead of you until you arrive.
The thing about depression is that, it’s about an ordinary person with an extraordinary situation.
Anyone can have a wedding, but marriage is a whole other thing.
You go back and finish your study.
Links from the episode:
- John Keats
- Stent and Catheter
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- Jury duty
- Oscar de la Renta
Listen and subscribe to Rock Bottom with YZ:
A weekly podcast for and about anyone and everyone who has spiraled downward and doesn’t know which end is up.
PS. Click here to see ways to help #RBYZ to grow.