Aka. Rock Bottom with YZ.
Not the blog. But the podcast idea hit me when I hit Rock Bottom. I guess between Mr. Rock Bottom and me, I think we are even.
Thanks to Seth Godin and Alex DiPalma’s brilliant Podcast Fellowship, which I have been checking in daily since late June (ends on August 17), I’ve finally finished editing the first episode.
- Music isn’t final.
- I’m launching the official RBYZ on iTunes soon.
- Drop me a line here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your reaction.
- If you’re ready to share your own RB moments on my podcast, I’m listening.
Honestly, I don’t think I can pull it off without signing up for the Fellowship in March. And, paying 10 bucks a day works perfect for me. Because one thing you should know about me is, I’m as stingy as Balzac’s Eugénie Grandet, even though I still haven’t managed to go to the gym everyday.
So far, I have a backlog of fourteen (and counting) interviews, which need 100+ hours editing time. Wish me luck!
What am I waiting for now?
- My graphic designer friend is working on the art cover.
- My NYU film scoring friend is composing the beats.
Sit tight. It’s coming.
PS. Click here to see ways to help #RBYZ to grow.